it’s the only book I NEED from the library!!
The reserve section contains frequently borrowed books that are used for a specific course. Due to their popularity, the library wants to give all students the opportunity to study from them.
Tips and tricks!
- Sometimes a book that is on reserve at one campus is not on reserve at another location. Always check our catalogue to see if you can borrow a different copy from another campus.
- Sometimes earlier editions of the book are available and have similar content
- Do your homework in the library where you can use the book for 3 hours.
- Make a photo copy of a page or two essential to your homework. Be aware of copyright laws, if you aren’t sure always ask a librarian for help.
- Buy used! Talk to students who have taken the course before you; they might sell you their old copy.